For decades, IT (Informational Technology) and OT (Operational Technology) have been operating in two different realms. IT departments focus on security and technology updates. OT prioritises production and stability.
- Highly available virtualised infrastructure
- Converged Plantwide Ethernet
- Business Contingency planning
- Migrations and upgrades
- Cybersecurity audits and integration
- Pro-Active monitoring
- Support contracts 24/7
The true value of modern technology lies in converging IT and OT. First, Internet Protocol (IP) devices have replaced legacy OT technology. Next, OT has been implementing virtualisation and disaster recovery. Now, smart devices and Industrial Internet of Things are introduced in OT.
OT faces the challenge of implementing a new, higher standard of technology and security, while maintaining focus on production. Industrial IT professionals will understand your unique needs and assist in moving to industry 4.0, delivering the converged IT/OT infrastructure.
- VMware Datacenter Virtualisation
- Windows Server platforms
- Cisco Industrial Network Specialist
- Thin client and mobile solutions