In close cooperation with your piping and process engineers, we see to it that your existing hardware infrastructure is safe, reliable and evolves with the times. Expanding your production? We help you through the entire project life cycle and design your production infrastructure from scratch.
- Feasibility and Basic studies
- Instrument, analyser and valve specification
- Design of electrical systems and (Ex) control panels
- Termination and control room design
- Development of E&I construction work packages
- Commissioning and construction supervision
Power studies and Electrical safety
Our power team specialises in a broad range of electrical studies, high voltage projects and electrical safety.
- Short circuit calculation studies
- Equipment evaluation studies
- Load flows and voltage drops
- Motor start conditions
- Co-ordination studies
- Arc Flash Hazard calculations
Our certified functional safety specialists perform risk analyses of both your existing and new infrastructure. Based on their findings, together we decide on the safety level the installations must meet. We then design and validate your safety loops to ensure your systems are safe and highly available.
- Process safety
- Machine safety